Many policyholders are calling CLICO on 431 4677 to ask specific questions about their policies, when payments will commence, and to talk about their personal circumstances. As a result, the phone lines are often jammed.
This number has been specifically set up ONLY FOR CALLS from those in the following situations:
- Policyholders whose names DO NOT APPEAR on the list at www.clicolife.com
- Policyholders whose address on the list is incorrect
- Policyholders who have not received a letter from CLICO
- Policyholders who disagree with the figures in their letters
- Representatives of those policyholders who have died and have not previously informed CLICO.
If any of the above are unable to get through on 431-4677, they should visit the CLICO office in Walrond Street, Bridgetown (adjacent to the Supreme Court) as a matter of urgency BEFORE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON MONDAY 13th NOVEMBER.
There will be further information available on policies, payment schedules and answers to individual questions from Resolution Life Limited following the transfer of business from CLICO.
Resolution Life will also be sending letters to policyholders shortly after the transfer of business with contact information etc.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL CLICO UNLESS YOUR SITUATION IS INCLUDED IN THE LIST ABOVE
BIPA thanks you for you co-operation as we assist with and support all measures to help policyholders get their money back.